North Country RC&D wants volunteers in these areas:
The board develops overall program goals, defines objectives and authorizes action on specific project proposals.
The board provides administrative and technical assistance through the help of sponsors and supporting agencies. It seeks financial help to implement actions.
Benefits of Participation
- Opportunity to work with others on important regional issues.
- Public service to improve New Hampshire and your community.
- Conservation and development of critical natural resources.
- Advance your own professional and/or personal goals.
- Be part of a recognized leading team.
- Desire to participate in activity that advances the conservation and development of the area’s natural resources.
- Ability to commit to the goals of the RC&D.
- Willingness to devote time to prepare for and attend meetings to develop and review program of work, formulate and set priorities, allocate resources and evaluate program and board effectiveness.
- Willingness to represent the interests of a sponsor, your community or interests.
- Complete a term of service (usually 3 years).
If you would like to explore volunteering with North Country RC&D, use the Contact Us page or reach us at:
North Country RC&D Area Council
103 Main Street, Suite 3
PO Box 870
Meredith, NH 03253
Phone: (603) 279-5340