How to Request Assistance
Procedure for Requesting Assistance from the North Country RC&D Area Council:
- Requests for Assistance/Project Proposals will be accepted from communities, non-profit organizations and/or coalitions of landowners or landowner associations.
- Requests for assistance should relate to the RC&D Guiding Goals.
- Requests for assistance will be reviewed and determined eligible for action by a RC&D Council member prior to action by the entire Council (Board of Directors).
- When evaluating requests for assistance, the Board of Directors will consider the following:
- The project’s contribution toward meeting established goals.
- The project sponsor’s ability to provide local support for the project.
- Estimated demand on RC&D resources.
- Urgency in relation to need.
Download the Request for Assistance/Project Proposal Form here.
Requests for assistance can be directed to:
- The County Conservation District in your county.
- Natural Resources Conservation Service personnel in your county.
- Any sponsoring organization of the RC&D Council (call our office for contact and address).
The administrative offices of the North Country RC&D are located at:
North Country RC&D Area Council
103 Main Street, Suite 3
PO Box 870
Meredith, NH 03253
Phone: (603) 279-5340