How Do We Assist?
Rural Fire Resource Planning Assistance is provided to communities to:
- Update or improve their emergency response capability for firefighting;
- GPS map water resource sites – including draft, existing dry hydrants, cisterns, ponds and potential sites;
- Conduct water resource site evaluation;
- Conduct Risk Assessment:
- Evaluate current practices and regulations and
- Identify areas in the community lacking water drafting facilities as part of a community’s growth planning issues.
Site Evaluations and Dry Hydrant Designs:
- Existing dry hydrant assessment;
- Fire flow recommendations;
- Dry hydrant design.